$ 1,134.00 USD
Regular price $ 1,134.00 USD Sale
CoolPAK™ C2000 is a water-clear synthetic coolant that rejects tramp oils, settles fines, provides cooling, and keeps machines clean. This versatile formula performs well on nearly all machining operations.
- Not recommended in machine tools that rely on the splash of the coolant to lubricate the mechanical portions of the machine tool, e.g. older screw machines, etc
- Not recommended on materials like magnesium or zirconium without special precautions
- Product may "wash out" dirt and residues when a machine is first charged; a thorough cleaning of older machines is required when installing this product the first time.
- The minimum recommended concentration is 5% on cast iron and 4% on steel.
- Concentrations above 7.5% provide excellent corrosion inhibition, tool life and sump life; however, the best concentration for your operation should be determined by on site experience.