Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic 5W-40
Vendor: Schaeffer Oil
Supreme 9000 SAE 5W-40 is a full synthetic premium quality heavy-duty engine oil specially formulated to extend engine life, while providing for extended drain capability and improved fuel economy benefits. Supreme 9000 SAE 5W-40 exceeds the current requirements for API CJ-4 and is particularly suitable for use in 2007 emission complaint engines that utilize heavy EGR and exhaust after-treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs) with or without diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs). Supreme 9000 SAE 5W-40 can also be used in low- emission certified diesel engines that are equipped with EGR, older non-EGR containing diesel engines, off-highway diesel engines that are powered by either high, low or ultra low sulfur diesel fuels, high performance gasoline engines and mixed fleet applications.
Supreme 9000 SAE 5W-40 is blended from a unique combination of select synthetic base fluids to provide the following advantages:
1. Superior cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures.
2. Exceptional oxidative and thermal stability especially at high engine operating temperatures.
3. Exceptional low volatility characteristics to control oil consumption.
4. A high viscosity index.
5. Improved fuel economy benefits.
6. Extended oil drain capability and intervals.